- “Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES).” Energy Storage Association, 2016, http://energystorage.org/compressed-air-energy-storage-caes
- Nair, Nirmal-Kumar C., and Niraj Garimella. “Battery Energy Storage Systems: Assessment for Small-Scale Renewable Energy Integration.” Energy and Buildings, vol. 42, no. 11, 2016, pp. 2124–2130,
- IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion. translated by J. P. Barton and D. G. Infield, vol. 19, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), June 2004, pp. 441–448. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1300713/?part=1
- Dunn, Bruce, et al. “Electrical Energy Storage for the Grid: A Battery of Choices.” Review, vol. 334, no. 6058, 18 Nov. 2011, pp. 928–935,http://science.sciencemag.org/content/334/6058/928.full, 10.1126/science.1212741.
-Armaroli, Nicola, and Vincenzo Balzani. Energy for a Sustainable World: From the Oil Age to a Sun-Powered Future. Germany, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, 15 Dec. 2010.
-Section 3. Battery Charging. http://evbatterymonitoring.com/webhelp/section_3.htm.
- Rinkesh. “Advantages and Disadvantages of Electric Cars - Conserve Energy Future.” Energy Articles, Conserve Energy Future, 7 May 2014, http://www.conserve-energy-future.com/advantages-and-disadvantages-of-electric-cars.php.
- Battery Technology Fundamentals. https://u.osu.edu/2367group3/environmental-concerns/effects-of-mining-lithium/. Accessed 24 Nov. 2016.
-Barbour, Edward. Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage (SMES). Energy Storage Sense, 12 June 2014, http://energystoragesense.com/superconducting-magnetic-energy-storage-smes/. Accessed 24 Nov. 2016.
- Ayre, James. Toyota to Lose $100, 000 on Every Hydrogen FCV Sold? CleanTechnica, 19 Nov. 2014, https://cleantechnica.com/2014/11/19/toyota-lose-100000-every-hydrogen-fcv-sold/.
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell. 2000, https://www.driveclean.ca.gov/Search_and_Explore/Technologies_and_Fuel_Types/Hydrogen_Fuel_Cell.php.
-Renewable Energy - IER. IER, 6 Dec. 2016, http://instituteforenergyresearch.org/topics/encyclopedia/renewable-energy/.
- “How CAES Works.” Project developers of grid-scale Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES). Storelectric, 2013, http://storelectric.com/how-caes-works.html.