With county road frontage on Carter Hill Road and McRee Lane, it offers easy access to utilities and has many home and camp sites to choose from. The property is made up of approximately twenty-five acres of eight to ten year old pine plantation, twenty-five acres of two year old pine plantation and twenty five acres of hay field. The remainder consists of rolling hills with mixed pine and hardwood timber, three big food plots and a small pond.
Don’t overlook it. This small tract in Copiah County has all of the elements to produce and hold deer and turkey year-round.
It is equipped with diverse habitat and abundant food sources.
It is also very near Bayou Pierre and just a short drive from Copiah County Wildlife Management Area.
Drive-to-Directions (from the intersection of I-55 and Hwy 28 in Hazlehurst)
- Head west on Hwy 28 for 2.2 miles
- Turn right on to Old Port Gibson Road, proceed for 6.2 miles
- Turn right on to Carter Hill Road, proceed for 1.7 miles
- Turn left on to McRee Lane
- Subject property is located on both sides (north and south of McRee Lane and across Carter Hill Road