1. Install Premiere Pro (13.1). Update from Creative Cloud app OR download free trial
2. Open this Creative Cloud folder to access the Adobe Stock collection for these exercises
3. You can preview clips or download them directly from this page.
You can download each clip, or choose the ones you want to use.
4. Open Premiere Pro (13.1) and choose New Project from the Welcome screen
5. Name your Project (e.g. "Freeform exercises")
6. Choose the Assembly workspace
7. Double-click in the Project panel to import your media.
8. Navigate to your Stock clips. Select them and choose Open.
The Adobe Stock clips are now ready in the Project panel
You're all set! Watch the videos and follow the instructions to explore the Freeform Project panel in Premiere Pro