Maurice Jones (2014-16)
- Two-Time All-GLIAC honoree
- Averaged 21.0 points per game in 2015-16 - the highest for an NU player since 1995-96
- Scored 1016 points in two years
- Set NU record for assists in a season (190)
My toughest omission from this team is Cam Joyce, but Maurice Jones was the most explosive player I've seen at Northwood. At his best, he was the most dominant men's basketball performer I have watched at NU. Hard to imagine a faster/quicker player having ever been at Northwood.
Trey McBride (2017-20)
- Two-time GLIAC All-Defensive Team honoree
- Named All-GLIAC
- Averaged over 12 points every year of career
Trey is a great athlete and is one of the best defensive players in program history. Combined with his well-rounded offensive game, he is one of the best all-around players I have seen at Northwood
Bobby Lewis (2010-12)
- First Team All-GLIAC (2011-12)
- Led Northwood in scoring and rebounding both years of his career
- Top player on the NU's GLIAC North Division Championship team (2011-12)
Bobby is the toughest competitor the men's basketball team has had since I have been at Northwood. He would be the first player I would want on my team from this decade.
Wes Wilcox (2011-12)
- Two-time All-GLIAC honoree
- Led Northwood in scoring twice
- Scored 1,197 points in three seasons
Wes was one of the most unorthodox players in my time at Northwood. He could score at all three levels, making him a tough match-up for other defenses. Wes also was a strong rebounder and passer.
Will Bowles (2010-15)
- Has the highest field goal percentage in school history (.600)
- First Team All-GLIAC (2014-15)
- Holds school record for blocked shots in a season and a career while scoring 1,221 points
Will was one of the most entertaining players I have seen at Northwood. He was a great jumper at 6-7, making him a force on the inside on both ends of the floor. He's the best dunker of the decade at Northwood.