- My Presentation. Employment History
- Education (School/ University - Degree/Major - Certifications/Co-curriculum subjects)
- My goals
- My Interests
- Clil Portfolio Diary
1. MY PRESENTATION
Hallo! My name is Tania Casella and I'm a teacher. I live in Teggiano, a town in the province of Salerno, inclused in the National Cilento Park in the Valley of Diano between Campania and Lucania.
Teggiano is rich in history and art, it is an episcopal seat and it's historical centre is protected by UNESCO. It's famous for the historical revocation "At princess Costanza's table": this event, in the mounth of august, commemorates the marriage that took place in 1480 between Antonello Sanseverino, prince of Salerno, and Costanza of Montefeltro. During the performance, people of the town are dressed in historical customs; all along the streets, you can find typical foods and artistic activities and you can visit and admire ancient monuments and churchs.
My career- eMPLOYMENT HISTORY
I've frequented Scientific Liceo as High School because I wanted to study Medicine at the University, bu then I realized that I had a passion for the humanistic subjects so I decided to enrole myself for Faculty of Classical Literature...And so I tried to recuperate Greek Language...I gratuaded myself at the University of Naples "Federico II". After, I frequented SICSI that means Specialization School for Teachers . Then, I starded to work as a supply teacher in the Liceo in the province of Potenza. I love humanistic disciplines, expecially Latin and Italian Literature. Teaching is delightful, but not always easy: you have always look for new strategies and make lesson alive through innovative didactical methodologies, to build learning.
In the year 2012 I've taken part in Competitive Examination for teaching and I've been confirmed as regular teacher in 2014 for Lower Secondary School; I've teached two years in the province of Naples and now I teach in the Secondary School (Middle School) of my town.
WHAT IS CLIL FOR ME
Clil refers to teaching subjects through a foreign language and learning a foreign language by studying a content subject. I've never done a Clil experience up to now but I think that it would be very interesting and useful because theachers could be able to exploit opportunities for language learning and to increase learner's motivation to study because if someone is interested in a topic, he is also motivated to acquire language to communicate about it. The advantage of Clil is that you can diversify methods and forms of classroom teaching and learning and increase learner's motivation.
- Scientific Liceo as Senior High School.
- University "Federico II" of Naples - Faculty of Classical Literature.
- Degree Diploma in Classical Literature.
- SISS Abilitation for teaching (Campania).
- Competitive Examination 2012(Campania).
- Perfecting Course in Classical Language and Literature - University of Naples "Federico II.
- Perfecting Course in Italian Literaturure: Didactic's elements - Online University "G. Marconi".
- Master : History and Forms of Italian Literature - Online University "G. Marconi".
- Master: Italian Literature (History and Civilization) - Online University "G. Marconi".
- Master: History and Historiography of Ancient Ages - Online University "G. Marconi".
- In progress: Biennial Specialization -Psychopedagogical methodologies of learning's management in didactical sphere - Online University "Mnemosine".
3. MY GOALS
- Admission to SICSI after Degree.
- Entrance in School as supply teacher since year 2003.
- Many experiences of work in Liceo.
- Overcoming of 2012 Competitive Examination.
- Conferment of regular teacher's title in Junioe High School in the year 2014.
4. MY INTERESTS
- Literature: classical literature.
- Creative writing: writing poetry.
- Extensive reading: I love it.
- Playing piano (in progress...).
5. CLIL PORTFOLIO DIARY
Clil: the phenomenon of "Coming to know while speaking"
"Languages are not learned first and then used later; languages are acquired while they are being used" (J.M. Artigal).
That's my Learning Designer Link: https://v.gd/471XLP
I LOVE EXTENSIVE READING!!!
- My CLIL lesson example video link: https://youtu.be/LReoG5ag15o
- My CLIL Lesson example link: https://ed.ted.com/on/l30dz7SG