How To Apply
Either complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act (CDA). March 2nd is the deadline to submit these applications in order to be considered for financial aid.
Scholarships & Grants
- Free money! Max of $5,477 per semester
- Conditions must be met to be awarded e.g. GPA and unit requirements
Repay award in payments with interest.
You don’t have to pay the money back, but you do have to work for it.
After You Apply
- Make sure you have submitted the correct application for the correct academic year.
- Regularly check your campus email and Student Center To Do List for additional information, documentation requests, and due dates.
- Submit documents to the office of Financial Aid if more documents are requested on your To Do List.
*Any time you drop off documents or paperwork make sure to include your campus-wide ID number.
The Student Center To Do List contains necessary documents, awards, and information about your personal financial aid.
You’ll need to continue to meet the basic eligibility criteria, make satisfactory academic progress, and fill out the applications every year.
You may not be eligible to get aid if you are repeating a course that you already received financial aid for, visit Repeated Coursework for more information.
You need to make satisfactory academic progress:
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Complete at least 70% of cumulative units of attempted coursework.
- Complete your educational program within the maximum time frame.