What is a paperless classroom?
A paperless classroom is a classroom where every student uses an iPad or any other tablet for schoolwork instead of paper.
I think classrooms should go paperless. I think students would benefit from having more fun when learning. Also it would help the enviroment. On average schools use 250,000 pieces of paper each school year. That would help a lot.
Benefits of a paperless classroom
- Students feel more organized
-Makes learning more enjoyable
- Makes it easier for teachers to interact with students
- Better for organization
- Better for environment
Negatives of a paperless classroom
- Directions are not clear enough
- Some students prefer paper copies
- Some students aren't good with technology