Bring the kids on this fun-filled vacation
The whole family will be amazed by the beauty and fun-filled adventure Costa Rica has to offer. Keep your eyes peeled for monkeys hiding in the trees, frolick on sandy beaches and zip line through the rainforest.
Book with confidence!
Our Flexible Change Plan is included with this package , allowing you to cancel and rebook at a later date for any reason (even COVID-19) up to 14 days before departure for a full credit that can be used for travel at a later date.
- Round-trip economy class airfare to San Jose (SJO)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 1 night in San Jose at the Radisson San Jose, or similar
- Transfer/tour from San Jose to the Sarapiqui Rainforest, visiting Irazu Volcano & the Sarapiqui River
- 1 night in the Sarapiqui Rainforest at the Sarapiquis Rainforest Lodge, or similar
- Transfer from the Sarapiqui Rainforest to the Arenal Volcano area
- 2 nights in the Arenal Volcano area at the Volcano Lodge & Springs, or similar
- Evening visit to Baldi Hot Springs
- Half-day Ecoglide Canopy Adventures Park Tour (Zip Line)
- Half-day Natura Park Tour
- Transfer from the Arenal Volcano area to the Central Pacific area
- 2 nights in the Central Pacific area at the Doubletree Resort by Hilton Central Pacific (Puntarenas), or similar
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches & 3 dinners
- Look on in amazement as you visit Costa Rica’s highest active volcano, Irazu. On a clear day, you can see the Pacific and Caribbean oceans.
- Float down Sarapiqui River and enjoy the rich biodiversity found in this rainforest region. Watch out for the rare Green Macaw!
- Kids can unleash their inner thrill seekers on a zip line tour through Arenal's tropical rainforest.
- Relax on the beach while kids play in the warm waters on Costa Rica's beautiful central Pacific coast.
- Enjoy guided tours that combine the right amount of activity and fun for the whole family.
Costa Rica is a tropical playground for families, providing endless opportunities for adventure. Spend six nights traveling from volcano to beach while you learn about nature, conservation, and sustainability in this Central American country.
Kick off your vacation with a visit to Irazu Volcano, Costa Rica's highest active volcano. While an eruption is unlikely, kids will be amazed by the volcanic crater with a green lagoon in its center. From there, travel to the Sarapiqui rainforest in the Heredia province and enjoy a boat tour on the river. Known for its rich biodiversity, learn about Sarapiqui's wildlife from an expert as you visit a butterfly garden, serpentarium, frog sanctuary, and botanical garden.
Your next destination is Arenal Volcano, a must-see for any traveler to Costa Rica. Positioned within the country's fertile northern lowlands, the Arenal Volcano area offers a wealth of outdoor activities like zip-lining and canopy walks. Kids can glide through the rainforest by zip line and see incredible flora and fauna up close at an ecological park.
End your tropical tour on the central Pacific coast at a family friendly resort in Puntarenas. Spend your days lounging on the beach or take an additional day trip to Tortuga Island. This Costa Rica trip will be one your family talks about forever!
Please note that some package inclusions may be restricted or unavailable at time of travel. We will substitute them with similar options of equivalent value, as available.
Vacation is round-trip, per person, based on 2 travelers minimum 6-night stay. Rates start at $1769 per person from MIA. Includes air, airport taxes, airport transfers, hotels, tours, daily breakfast and more. Additional baggage charges may apply.