1. Three things I learned about Adobe Photoshop
- I learned about how many layers create a creative image.
- I learned how the color of an image can change the mood.
- I learned to use most tools to make my projects the way they were.
2. Three things I learned about Adobe Illustrator
- I learned I can fill in color on my projects.
- I learned how to use most tools for my projects.
- I learned I could use polygons on my projects.
3. Three things I learned about Adobe InDesign
- I learned that color can change the mood of the text.
- I learned the leading and kerning of the text, changes the way people perceive the text.
- I learned the grid helps with the placement of words on my projects.
4. Three things I learned working with clients
- They give many ideas.
- It is what the client wants, like they decide the design.
- They may want many changes.
5. Three things I learned working with partners
- They also have good ideas.
- Partners can combine ideas to make a better project.
- They may want to separate jobs for the project.
It is important to have a portfolio because It helps express my beliefs. This is important because it is a good way to build off my ideas. Also, it may inspire others and their beliefs. Furthermore, having a portfolio reflects who I am as an artist and it keeps my art organized. Lastly, its important to have a portfolio because it can continue growing and have many ideas and present my beliefs.