Potential Revenue: $5.2 million ASV (based on current pipe)
Cross-Cloud VIP Reception. Future of TV Summit and Executive Dinner.
Accounts across these events: A&E, AT&T, AMC Networks, Charter, Comcast, Cox, Dish, Disney, ESPN, Fox, Hearst, NBC, New York Times, Scripps, Tribune, Turner, Viacom, Vice, and Warner Bros.
Title Breakdown: 31% C+. 49% VP. 20% Director
Unprecedented Partner Alignment with Accenture including an executive team dinner and four account-specific strategy meetings for AT&T, Univision, CenturyLink and Fox.
Recommendations for 2018
- 80% consider NAB a Tier I event that drives business.
- Review locations for meeting suites: Proximity to show vs proximity to executives.
- Continue support of invite-only executive events given their VP+ audiences.
- Increase focus on partner activity for joint account planning and action.
- Continue to leverage large press presence for Primetime & AEC.