I aggressively market properties constantly and consistently through various strategic methods:
- Signage (if allowed)
- Your property will have its own site (like this one) with all available information easily accessible, and a digital and hard copy flyer.
- Cypressbrook has a proprietary database with over 25,000 investors and contacts in various industries that we present our listings to.
- Two email blasts a month to Houston area brokers and our database and additional email blasts through Commgate.
- Commercial Real Estate web sites: CoStar, Loopnet, Commgate, Cypressbrook web site, Kimberly DeVos web site, 42 Floors, and CCIM's Dealshare site.
- Mailers to various medical professionals in the form of a postcard or bi-fold card highlighting the property.
- Social Media - Consistent postings on various platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Promotion through networking organizations in which I am active: CREAM (Commercial Real Estate of Montgomery County), BNI, Conroe Chamber, Woodlands Chamber, and two private real estate and development groups.
I'm aggressive with my marketing. Within the first week of signing the listing agreement (available for download below) the property will have signage (if allowed), a flyer prepared, it will be listed on all web sites, and the first email blast will be prepped and ready to go.
For clients who are more hands-on, we can set up a bi-monthly update session to go over progress with the property. This can be done via phone, email, or in person if you're in the area.
I regularly speak to various groups and will add your property to the mix to highlight and will have flyers on hand to distribute.