Eligibility & Nomination Details
Nomination Deadline: Friday, February 15, 2019
- Students are eligible to be nominated by their director from an ILMEA Participating School. If you school is not currently an ILMEA Participating School, please visit www.ilmea.org/participate to activate your school online or by mailing in a form and check.
- Events are separated by Junior Level (6th-8th) and Senior Level (9th-12th)
- Students who were not selected for the fall District Festival Events in the current school year (either because a student did not audition or auditioned but was not selected) can be nominated for the spring Nomination Festivals.
- Schools may nominate up to 10 students total for each ensemble.
- Each school who nominates to an ensemble will be represented in that ensemble at the festival. An exact number of guaranteed students from each school will be determined this year by the number of nominations and instrumentation/voicing.
- Students will be selected based on number of nominated students in total, number of nominated students from each school and ranking as assigned by school director.
- There is no fee to nominate students; there will be a $30 Festival Participation Fee students who are selected to participate in the Nomination Festival (includes lunch).
Westinghouse Nomination Festival
Carterville Nomination Festival