Q + A's
Terms and Conditions
1. Exclusive Photographer. The Photographer " Visuelle Photography " shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of photographing the wedding. Family and friends of the Client shall be permitted to photograph the wedding as long as they shall not interfere with the Photographer’s duties and do not photograph poses arranged by the Photographer.
2. Retainer and Payment. The Client shall make a deposit (retainer fee) to retain the Photographer to perform the services specified herein. A fee of 50% of the total package plus the price of any additional services is retained to reserve event coverage specified above. This payment is required to reserve the wedding date and, therefore, is due in a timely manner following the consultation meeting.This fee is non-refundable, but may be reapplied if the event is rescheduled to a different date within the same calendar year. The remaining balance is due 30 days before the event.
3. Cancellation. If the Client shall cancel this Agreement their deposit is non-refundable. They may however transfer to another date. To schedule a wedding for a new calendar year, the applicable pricing may be different and would correspond with that years published price.
4. Copyright and Reproductions. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the right to make reproductions. The Photographer shall make copies for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s studio.
5. Client’s Usage. The Client is obtaining digitals for personal use only, and shall not sell said digitals or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than the Photographer. If Client is obtaining a digital for newspaper announcement of the wedding, Photographer authorizes Client to reproduce the print in this manner. In such event, Client shall request that the newspaper run a credit for the Photographer adjacent to the photograph, but shall have no liability if the newspaper refuses or omits to do so.
6. Failure to Perform. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness, then a substitute photographer of high qualifications, subject to acceptance of the Client prior to the event, may be dispatched to fulfill the obligations of the photography herein contracted. In the event that Client declines the substitute photographer, the Client may instead elect to terminate this agreement and receive a full refund of all deposits made to Visuelle Photography.
7. Limited Liability. In the event of rain for an outdoor event, while the photographer will make every effort to continue photographic coverage, if it becomes impossible due to weather, the photographer is not responsible for any images not acquired during this time. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or computer malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
8. Products Furnished. The client will receive approximately 50-100 images per hour booked, they will be edited and uploaded to an online gallery. The images will be accompanied by a copyright release for the client to use in making prints. The photographer cannot guarantee any specific photograph or pose. The photographers will, however, attempt to honor special requests. All photographic services are at the sole discretion of "Visuelle Photography"