24. What is the meaning of the title of Part 2? The sand goes right through the serve. Montag is reading books that go right through him and he doesn't remember any of it.
25. What is the importance of the dentifrice commercial? To show how easily the population is brainwashed by the advertisement.
26. Why does Montag go to see Faber? Montag wanted the knowledge of books and he is able to understand the importance of books.
27. What does Faber tell Montag about the books? Saving books is important and people shouldn't be aloud not to have the books.
28. What are the 3 things which Faber says are missing from society? Lacking the quality of leisure to digest, in quality and the right to carry out actions based on what we have learned from the interaction.