Agworld’s precision solution will redefine how you think about precision software and revolutionise your corporate precision offering.
Express Rx integrates every step of your precision offering from organising soil samples to generating professional reports into one easy to use interface.
Free up your precision specialists to focus on the science by eliminating inefficient paperwork and double handling of information. Precision templates are pre-built by your specialists to suit a wide of crop and soil conditions to allow less specialised staff to easily create great precision plans. This means that precision fertiliser plans can be created with more speed and efficiency than you ever thought possible.
- The easiest precision software available - limited training required to get up and running.
- Expand your precision offering and improve turnaround time by reducing your reliance on Precision Specialists. Express Rx allows Precision Specialists to create unique sets of precision formula templates, each with their own set of defaults and a helpful description of when each should be used. Field staff simply need to pick the fields and then the template to create a set of precision prescriptions based on the most recent soil data.
- Agworld’s Express Rx interface makes it easy to keep track of which fields are part of your variable rate program and even easier to see when they were last sampled. With a couple of clicks, you can see which fields are due for sampling and schedule the sample jobs to get done.
- Precision templates allows you to queue your precision templates even if you are still waiting for soil sample results. Schedule your sample job, apply the precision template and we’ll do the rest. We will even email you to tell you when your prescriptions are ready to send to your client.
- Prescriptions often need to be adjusted to satisfy the budgeting or cropping needs of the client. Agworld’s precision solution enables field staff to make their own adjustments to existing prescriptions without the paper shuffle your current solution relies on.