873 Spaleck Product Overview
- Nearly blockage-free screening in the upper and lower deck thanks to tried and tested 3D and Flip-Flow technology.
- The 3D screening segments guarantee accurate screening with no long pieces passing into the middle grade material.
- The Flip-Flow screen with screwless mounted screen mats avoids unnecessary cleaning and reduces maintenance times.
- Galvanised access catwalk on both side of screen.
- Oversize conveyor angle can be adjusted from 18º to 24º.
- 1.2m wide Belt feeder complete with 7m3 manual folding hopper.
ASHCOURT Group Purchase Another Terex Finlay Machine
Paul Dobson, site manager for Ashcourt Group, said that electricity bills have been reduced as a result of the move and there are plans to extend the use of the mobile plant to other areas of the group’s business.
Terex Finlay 873 Spaleck In Action
T-Link Telematics System
All new build 873 Spaleck heavy duty screeners are fitted as standard with the Terex Finlay T-Link Telematics System.
T-Link is our remote monitoring and fleet management system that combines your machines' inbuilt CANbus control system with satellite positioning and telematics software. From the fleet management fundamentals of knowing the hours and location of your machine to sending machine specific alerts and tracking machine production, T-Link can help you remotely monitor and manage your Terex|Finlay fleet and grow your business.
T-Link enables you to stay connected and keep track of your equipment, monitor work progress, manage logistics, access critical machine information, analyse and optimise machine performance and perform remote operator support.