At sundown on Abib 14 in the solar year 6022 (April 1, 2019), we will observe יהוה PASSOVER. Immediately following Passover (at Sundown), we will observe FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD as commanded by יהוה. The observance of Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread is the first of the three great festivals for the Nation of יהוה (Israel’s) liturgical calendar, commemorating our forefathers’ deliverance from Egypt, which is a sign of our deliverance today.
Why is a sign from Ancient Egypt so important for us today? יהוה, Israel’s Savior, Defender, Protector and Deliverer not only spared our forefathers from the plagues inflicted upon Egypt, but also know that יהוה demonstrated the power to deliver us through one man, Moses. This same God יהוה is here to deliver us from our suffering today, (Exodus 18:8, 10:11; Hebrews 13:8). The Feast of Unleavened Bread immediately follows Passover and lasts seven days.
Exodus 12:15 - 17
“Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day that soul shall be cut off from Israel.
An in the first day there shall be a holy convocation, an in the seventh day there shall be a holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.
And ye shall observe the Feast of Unleavened Bread for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.”
1. Who is the leader of your group? We are the Nation of יהוה. We follow the laws, statutes, judgments, and commandments of the Most High יהוה and His Son יהוה בּן יהוה. That being said, יהוה is and will always be our leader.
2. Where is your church, Temple or building located? The University of יהוה is located at 1683 N. Claiborne Ave in New Orleans, LA. 70116. It is the place where we host our annual feasts. We also have a building in Orlando, FL where we have Shabbat study classes every Saturday evening. In addition, we hosts Shabbat classes every Saturday from 3:00-4:30 pm at Our Miami location and theatre on Sundays from 1:00-3:00 pm.
3. How long have you been in existence? We are the children of the Most High יהוה (Psalm 82:6), a.k.a., the children of Israel spoken of in the Bible. Starting in the 16th century, we were enslaved and systematically robbed of all knowledge of our true history, culture, language, names, land, and any connection to the Most High God יהוה. יהוה בּן יהוה came to awaken us to this reality in 1979. However, יהוה possessed us in the beginning of His way, before all the works of the Old Testament Bible (Proverbs 8:22).
4. How should I dress at the feast? What should I wear? We encourage you to dress as well as possible. However, we are more concerned with your desire to learn more about יהוה and the truth as it pertains to your relationship with Him. We as Hebrew Israelites wear long white robes, with diadems which represents our crown. Nevertheless, we invite you to come as you are, and keep the laws of
5. Who is Yahweh Ben Yahweh? יהוה בּן יהוה is the spiritual leader and founder of the Nation of יהוה. He came to resurrect the lost sheep of the house of Israel, the tribe of Judah. יהוה בּן יהוה literally translates to “God the Son of God.”
6. Does your group follow any particular eating habits? We follow the divine dietary laws for Hebrew Israelites and the World as given to us by יהוה בּן יהוה directly from the Bible. There are some beasts that we have been instructed not to eat. This includes pork, sea food (that does not have both fins and scales), and a number of other unclean animals. (Please read Leviticus Chapter 11 and Deuteronomy Chapter 14).
7. Are you associated with any other groups or leaders? Although we respect any group and/or leaders who take it upon themselves to publish the truth and/or worship the name יהוה and His Son יהוה בּן יהוה, the Nation of יהוה is not professionally partnered with any other groups, organizations, or leaders. We follow the teachings of the Honorable יהוה בּן יהוה exclusively, using the Holy Bible as our rule and guide for faith and practice of the laws, statutes, judgments, and commandments of יהוה.
8. What day do you keep the Sabbath? יהוה blessed the seventh day. We keep it every seven days into perpetuity from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. In reality, there is no such thing as Friday or Saturday. It just so happens that the 7th day falls in that time slot. It will never fall in a different time slot. After all, it is to be kept every seven days.
9. How do I prepare for the feast? Maximize your blessing by keeping the Feast of יהוה as an act of obedience and submission to the Living God יהוה. Leave all of your worries, fears, bills, and problems to be addressed when you return home. Focus on the fact that יהוה chose you out of many to receive something in particular from Him this feast. Pay 10% to יהוה and 10% to yourself first: and don’t touch what you pay yourself. Then watch יהוה bless you to be able to make it to the feast and take command of your finances, your health, and your life. It is also recommended that you register early so that we can accommodate you more effectively for all of your feast needs. Specifically, in preparation for feast of Unleavened Bread we are instructed to remove all leavening agents from our homes and dwelling places. Please see here for a list of leaving agents.
10. Will you provide transportation to and from the feast? Transportation arrangements can certainly be made if you are in the city of New Orleans. Please let us know prior so that we can better accommodate you.
Hotel Recommendations & Vacation Rentals