1. 88,000 deaths are annually related to excessive alcohol
2. Alcohol is responsible for 2.5 million years of potential life lost annually
3. 70% of 18 year-olds in the united states admit to drinking alcohol
4. You can die from alcohol poisening
5. 2/3 of high school students who drink, drink to the point of intoxication
1. Beer before liquor, never been sicker; liquor before beer, you're in the clear.
2. Mints will help to fool a breathalyzer test.
3. Alcohol isn't as harmful as other drugs.
4. I can sober up quickly by drinking coffee or taking a shower.
5. Beer and wine are safer than liquor.