Brazil is located on the West side of South America, and is by far the biggest country at 8.5 million square kilometers. It is just a little smaller than the USA.
Brazil also has a football (soccer) team that everyone that has been to Brazil said that even if you dislike the sport, anyone would enjoy.
One of the most beautiful place people say is Iguaza Falls. It is located on the border of Brazil and Argentina.
- The top left item, Brigadeiros, is a cocoa and milk mixture, with butter added, then rolled in chocolate sprinkles. Basically a chocolate truffle.
- The top middle item, Pão de queijo, is a bread ball with cheese inside. It is then fried into a crisp ball. It is often eaten at breakfast time.
- The top left item, Quindim, is a sweet made of egg, sugar, butter, and coconut. It is put in a muffin tin and then baked.
- The bottom left item is a Fried Bar Snack. It is filled with minced beef, melted cheese, and palm heart. It could almost resemble a Hot Pocket.
- The last item, Açaí, is a fruit slush drink. It is made of the açai fruit. It is often bought by Rio surfers, because it could be used for energy.