The first 30 days of a listing are critical.
That is when you will get the highest price and most interested parties.
Today’s buyers are educated and waiting. When a well priced home hits the market, multiple buyers will compete.
The longer a home sits on the market, the lower the PPSF and % of assessment the seller will get.
We make every effort to sell the home when it is most valuable, in the first 30 days.
- 85% of our listings sell in the first 30 days
- 65% of our listings sell in the first 12 days
- Multiple offers often push prices over appraised value and give maximum protection during a home inspection release
- Only 10% of our homes make it to 60 days
- Home listed at $1.1M
- After market rejects the price, we recommended pricing under the $1M threshold
- The home remained at 1.05M
- A $995k offer was rejected
- Seller switched Realtors
- SOLD for $938 7 months later
- Over 1 year of frustration and a $60,000 loss due to mis reading the market
- Home located in a very popular neighborhood
- CST value is $840, with a 2 week projected marketing period
- Price recommendation, stay under $850 threshold
- Family decides $855
- Home sits
- Price finally reduced to $850
- Contract is received for $835k w home inspection for informational purposes only
- Seller rejects contract
- Seller relists home
- 6 months later it sells for $787,500.
- One buyer after 9 months means a long home inspection battle
Please do not let this happen to you.
CST estimate of Value $1.35
- Seller is promised $1.495 and home is listed
- After 18 months, and 3 Realtors, a price reduction to $1.388 produces a contract
- Final price is pending.
CST recommend price $1.4M
- Realtor promised $1.575
- After 197 days on market home is sold for $1.395
CST Estimated Value is $1.45M
- Home listed for $1.699M in Sept. 2016
- Home still on the market
- Price now reduced to $1.499