The first 30 days of a listing are critical.
That is when you will get the highest price and most interested parties.
Today’s buyers are educated and waiting. When a well priced home hits the market, multiple buyers will compete.
The longer a home sits on the market, the lower the PPSF and % of assessment the seller will get.
We make every effort to sell the home when it is most valuable, in the first 30 days.
- 85% of our listings sell in the first 30 days
- 55% of our listings sell in the first 12 days
- Multiple offers often push prices over appraised value and give maximum protection during a home inspection release
- Only 10% of our homes make it to 60 days
- We have a withdraw rate under of 4%, which is 1/10th as high as other Top Producers