Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
The Sapphire Overwater Villa offers a remarkable view over the lagoon and the island of Bora Bora. This is a very spacious villa measuring approximately 700 square feet with an additional 300 square foot terrace.
You'll enjoy a separate living room with glass bottom coffee table that illuminates at night, a separate bedroom with a walk-in dressing room, a large and bright bathroom opened on the lagoon and a large shaded terrace equipped with sun beds, dining table and a spacious bathing deck.
You'll love the private sun deck with exterior fresh water shower and the large bathroom with separate shower and double sink.
Windsurfing, outrigger canoeing, kayaking, and snorkeling are free; equipment is available at the activity desk. The staff can also arrange scuba diving, sunset cruises, tours in a glass-bottom boat, visits to scenic island locations, horseback riding, shark feeding, and a variety of other adventures.
- Sands Beach Lounge - On the white sand beach, with seating that includes plush shaded loungers. Enjoy a refreshing drink any time of the day. Happy Hour is from 5:00 to 6:00 pm.
- South Beach Bar - Serving cocktails, smoothies and snacks all afternoon in the shade of a coconut grove near the beach.
- Reef Restaurant and Terrace - Breakfast and dinner are served in sophisticated Polynesian style. Dinner features lighter fare like Lobster Ravioli with Langouste Consommé. Terrace dining offers lagoon and beach views; air-conditioning dining room also available. Delicious buffet dinners with traditional Polynesian dance shows are held on Monday and Friday evenings.
- Sands Restaurant - Serving light lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner and fresh-fruit cocktails. The signature dish is Les Coffrets, box-shaped pastries filled with meat or fish. Located on the beach.
- Bubbles Bar - Offering beach and lagoon views. A chic, trendy terrace venue - great for relaxing with exotic cocktails and light snacks. Happy Hour is every day from 5:00 to 6:00 pm. Open from 3:00 to 11:00 pm.
- Le Corail - Gourmet specialties from an a la carte menu in an elegant, air-conditioned dining room. Dinner only.
conrad bora bora
Soak in stunning views of the island and lagoon from the private waterside balcony of this overwater villa. Relax on the outdoor catamaran nets.
These elegant over water villas feature high ceilings, exotic polynesian inspired decor, Indonesian mahogany furnishings, king canopy beds, sitting area with glass floor-viewing panels, internet access, DVD/CD players and Italian marble bathroom and private balcony.
Your villa also includes:
- Arm chair with ottoman, chaise lounge and dining table
- Separate bathtub and shower with waterpik shower head
- High-speed internet and 32-inch LCD HDTV with French and English channels
- AND and in-room espresso machine!