- How can we build governments that look like us, that include all voices? If we want to change the rules, we have to #BreaktheRoles that hold us back. Learn more about @opengovpart’s gender and inclusion campaign here: http://bit.ly/BreakTheRoles
- If you want to change the rules, you have to #BreaktheRoles. Here is why we believe gender and inclusion matter. http://bit.ly/BreakTheRoles
- Women and LGBTQ+ people working in #OpenGov, share your stories and experiences with @OpenHeroines by May 25th. Governments cannot be truly open if it doesn't listen to ALL voices. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2YpOa4Q #BreaktheRoles #OGPCanada
- Thank you to our partner @IDRC_CRDI for their support and commitment to advancing gender inclusion and equality in open government through the #FeministOpenGov Initiative.
- The rate of women’s representation in national parliaments has globally increased from 11.8% in 1998 to 23.5% in 2018. But we can do more today to make this number much larger. #BreaktheRoles http://bit.ly/BreakTheRoles
- Women form only 1% of the global procurement market. That means in a room of 100 women business owners, only 1 will win a government contract. It’s time for a change #BreaktheRoles http://bit.ly/BreakTheRoles
- Governments should reflect the needs of all its citizens, regardless of gender, beliefs, cultural background, sexual orientation, or abilities. At #OGPCanada, learn how you can help build more inclusive and open governments: http://bit.ly/BreakTheRoles #BreaktheRoles
- When women and girls have equal access to information, health care, education, and work, societies are stronger and progress is more sustainable. #OGPCanada http://bit.ly/whygenderwhynow #BreaktheRoles
- One-third of people live in extreme poverty, often facing systematic political, social & cultural barriers embedded in laws and norms. Find out how governments are reaching out to include the most vulnerable in decision-making. #OGPCanada https://bit.ly/2m3WSEI #BreaktheRoles
- For Gender & Inclusion Panel at the OGP Global Summit in Canada on May 30: A government can’t be truly open if it doesn’t include the voices of all citizens. Today at #OGPCanada, governments & civil society organizations from all over will discuss their experiences in advancing gender & inclusion. Follow along here: https://ogpsummit.org #BreaktheRoles
Please use the following pictures on your social media profiles or in posts. All of the following photos and more are available for download here.