These people have had a huge impact on my high school career so far. This first semester has been an eye opener for me and I have realized that my habits of procrastinating won't fly in high school. I put pictures of my nieces and nephews because one they are freaking adorable and two they make me want to do better so that when they grow up they have me as an aunt to look up to. Plus I love these kids to death. I know it clique to say I truly don't know where I would be without these people, but it is very true. This year I have taken my grades a lot more seriously and I actually have started planning what my future is going to look like.
“Hollywood is like high school, there are always going to be people who hate you and people who like you. When you’re a teen, [that’s tough] because you’re hyper-aware of what other people are gonna say and think. But neither defines who you are as a person or how successful you are unless you let them.” ~ Debbie Ryan
For my future in high school I want to graduate being the best person I can and with the best grades I can achieve. For my future outside of high school I want to graduate from college and be working as a social worker. Eventually I will want to start a family once I am stable and done with college.
I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Advice for the Class of 2021
- Do not procrastinate. For me this was a habit and once you get into high school you start to get behind quick.
- Always pay attention. You may not think it is important, but the teachers would not be telling you this just for fun it has some kind of importance. Maybe its not right then, but later down the road what they are saying is going to be helpful.
- Stay true to yourself. High school is a big adjustment, but you always want to make sure you are doing what is right for you.
- Stay out of the drama. This is important because drama is a big thing in school and its best to just stay as far away from it as possible.
- Don't care what others think of you. You can't please everyone and thats okay.
- Take French it will be the best decision you make.
- Make sure you do your best.
- Stay caught up with all your work. It will come back in the long run.
- Lastly make sure you enjoy high school.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”~ John Lennon