On behalf of the Kamiak staff, thank you so much for sharing your children with us. Whether we work in the classroom or supporting what happens in classrooms, it is our pleasure serving this Kamiak community. Our students’ success is our joy – and we have much joy to celebrate.
Last weekend, we were able to hold two graduation ceremonies in-person. We celebrate our seniors and all they have accomplished to earn their diplomas. They are headed to great things. We look forward to celebrating their successes for years to come.
To our families: Thank you for your patient support throughout this year. We are grateful for you. You have been our cheerleaders, our tutors, and our hall monitors all year. Thank you!
To our staff: The word ‘unprecedented’ gets used a lot these days. You started the year creating something you’d never seen nor experienced. Just as you hit your stride this winter, you were tasked with creating and supporting a new way kind of school you’d never seen nor experienced. You were tireless in your devotion to young people. Thank you!
To our students: You endured so much. You loved and respected your teachers. You honored your parents and families. You respected your own learning and strove to achieve. Thank you!
My best to you all as we start this summer break!
If you still have textbooks, materials or devices to return, please stop by the main office to drop off your items. Main Office Hours: June 17 - June 23: 8AM to 2PM
bookkeeping office hours:
- June 17 - June 23: 8AM to 2PM
- August 16 - August 30: 8AM to 2PM
You will need to bring your Kamiak Student ID card OR valid government-issued ID to claim your yearbook. Guardian picking up for you? They will need YOUR valid Kamiak Student ID card OR valid government-issued ID and your student ID number to claim your yearbook.
Mr. Stelling will be available starting August 12, 2021 for Zoom appointments. Get help with:
- Running Start
- College Admissions
- Post High School Plans
- Career Exploration through Personality Traits
- Anything else we can help you with!
To schedule a Zoom appointment click here or scan the QR code bellow with your Smartphone's camera
- Kamiak Grad- job opportunities in marine construction and repair, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial construction, skilled trades, engineering, professional, technical, and other in-demand fields.
- COLLEGE DIPLOMA AND COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE GO HAND IN HAND
- Junior Police Academy Everett
- Senior Recognition virtual publication is live!
- Senior Recognition printable pdf
- Webinar for Kamiak Juniors
- Edmonds College for Kamiak Grads
- Everett Community College for Kamiak Grads
- Running Start
- Summer Opportunities
- Shoreline Community College
- PLU Suit up for Senior Year series 6/10
- SVC STEM Scholarship app due 7/15
- RAM Technologies Summer Internship 2021
- UW Tech Exploration Summer Program
- Marine Corps NROTC Scholarship Opportunity open for JUNIORS
- Community Youth Corps Summer Internship
- Jobs for 18 and older - RAM Technologies
- WSDOT jobs for high school grads
- 12 weeks to a Career in Manufacturing- Edmonds College
- Local Company offers Job Opportunities for after graduation
Make sure to check out the Kamiak CCRC Calendar for college visits, college fairs, financial aid help sessions, scholarships, career information and more.
Contact the Kamiak CCRC with any questions: KamiakCCRC@mukilteo.wednet.edu
Counselors will not be available over summer break. Please see below for office hours. If you or your student need support or are experiencing a crisis, please visit the Counseling Page for additional resources.
- June 17 - June 23: 8AM to 2PM
- August 16 - August 30: 8AM to 2PM
NEED YOUR TRANSCRIPT?
For instructions on ordering a transcript, please click the button below:
- 6/14-7/31: Spring/Summer Athletic Activities
- 6/21-8/13: Summer Activities
- 8/13: Deadline for Athletic Clearance/Registration for Fall
- 8/16: District Physicals
- 8/18: 1st Day of Football Practice
- 8/23: Fall Sports Tryouts/Practice Starts
See below for more details...
Spring/Summer Athletic Activities:
JUNE 14 - JULY 31
Kamiak's Spring/Summer Activity period starts on 6/14 and runs through 7/31.
Interested participants should reach out to the head coach for more information. Permissions forms must be turned into the coach. (see below)
- Football: Coach BT - ThomasBD@mukilteo.wednet.edu
- Boys Tennis: Coach Jeff Gilbert - email@example.com
- Volleyball: Coach Jason Davis - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheer: Coach Kirsten Collison - CollisonKE@mukilteo.wednet.edu
- Dance: Coach Kathy Noonan - NoonanKM@mukilteo.wednet.edu
- Boys Basketball: Coach Joe DeGrazia - DegraziaJA@mukilteo.wednet.edu
- Girls Basketball: Coach May Tupua - email@example.com
- Baseball: Coach Clarence Trinidad: - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys & Girls Track (throwers): Coach Bill Stengele - StengeleWD@mukilteo.wednet.edu
JUNE 21 - AUGUST 13
WEIGHT ROOM OPEN CONDITIONING
The Kamiak weight room will be open throughout the summer from 9am-11am on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays starting on 6/21 – 8/13. Completed Summer Activity Parent Permission form required to participate and must be given to weight room supervisor.
Dealine: August 13
Clearance/registration should be completed by 8/13 to ensure you will be able to participate on the first day of tryouts/practice.
District Physical Night
IRG is sponsoring District Physical Night here at Kamiak’s gym on Monday, August 16th from 6:00 to 8:00PM. Local doctors, physical therapists, certified trainers, and nurses will be on hand conducting sports physicals. The cost is $25.00 (cash or check made out to IRG) with the proceeds benefiting the KHS Training Room.
2021-22 Athletics Information
Don’t wait until the last minute… have your parent/guardian register you today.
New to FinalForms?
Parent/Guardian: Please follow these instructions for creating an account.
Want to get a letterman jacket?
Jostens, our official graduation supplier, has provided an opportunity for families and students to design and order letter jackets online. You can also submit your order by mail or email by completing this Jacket Order Form. Letterman jacket guidelines can be found on the Kamiak Athletics page under the Policies section.
For more information, email KrenzOffice@Jostens.com
Please follow kamiak athletics:
For more information, contact SidelineSupport@BSNSports.com
become a kabc member
Kamiak Athletic Booster Club has been a tremendous partner over the years in providing our student-athletes with a great high school athletic experience and providing many College scholarships to deserving Senior student-athletes. Kamiak Athletics may need to rely more heavily upon KABC for financial support for our team budgets in the near future until we can return fully to normal operating conditions. We hope that day is coming soon! If you haven’t become a KABC member yet, then please consider doing so today. KABC is looking for people to get involved and volunteer on its Board of Directors. A few of the open positions available are General Board Member, Volunteer Coordinator, and Webmaster. For more information visit the KABC website.
We are so appreciative and grateful for your continued support of Kamiak Athletics and KABC.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
We only have 4 current board members staying with us next year. The others are graduating with their seniors!!!! If you would like to help support the school, think about joining us at KPTO. Many hands make light work! For more information you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduation Ceremony 1 Recording:
Last Names Leehan - Z
Graduation Ceremony 2 Recording:
Last Names A-Lee
videos honoring you:
Teachers wishing you Farewell:
advice from your siblings & senior slideshow:
Farewell Assembly Recording:
SENIOR RECOGNITION IS A VIRTUAL PUBLICATION WHERE SENIORS ARE RECOGNIZED FOR:
- “Surprise” awards that will be revealed that evening
- Merit awards
- Local scholarships
- Washington Honors Awards
- Graduates entering the military
- Career & Technical Education Certifications
- Sno-Isle Certifications
- AA degrees from Running Start
- Athletic scholarships
Congratulations to the Class of 2021!
SUMMER MEALS AVAILABLE STARTING JUNE 23!
Summer Meal Kit pick up starts Wednesday, 6/23/21. All Meals are FREE for all children under 18 (no enrollment necessary).
Our summer meal sites will be open for Wednesday pick-up: 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Voyager Middle School: 11711 4th Ave W, Everett, WA 98204
- Harbour Pointe Middle School: 5000 Harbour Pointe Blvd, Mukilteo, WA 98275
- Mobile Route to Vantage Apartments (11:00am - 12:00pm)
Ms. Brittany Armstrong, RN, ARNP, Kamiak High School Nurse, (425) 366-5409
REQUIRED vaccines for the 21-22 school year:
Please contact the School Nurse at email@example.com if you have questions about your student’s shots, or documentation of medical or religious exemptions.
Student immunization records MUST be up-to-date for in-person learning and any school-sponsored activities, such as sports, clubs, music, drama, etc.
"Men B" for college
Did you know that many colleges/universities, dorms and other congregate housing sites require proof of vaccination (or exemption) for Meningitis ACWY? The “MenB” vaccine is also recommended for some locations.
While it is not required for high school, (and we don’t keep those records,) it is recommended by the Department of Health and CDC for adolescents. If you need documentation of all of your child’s vaccines please contact their regular clinic or register with the button below, for all their Washington State Immunization records, such as proof of meningitis and MMR shots.
District mobile app!
- You can select schools in our district to follow.
- Easy access to the staff directory, Schoology, school calendars, news & school social media feeds.
- Other frequently accessed webpages and tools.
- Families require a separate login to access student-specific information.
- Passwords were sent from a parentlink.net email address.
- If you did not receive your login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guardians will receive separate logins so they can manage their own app preferences independently, including message preferences of what kinds of messages you receive. Want to avoid non-emergency/attendance phone calls and just receive emails and texts? You can set those preferences in the app.
Click the button below to view the history of family messages that have been distributed by the Mukilteo School District:
Staying informed by the school and your student's teachers is essential during remote learning. If you have not been receiving communications from Kamiak High School, please ensure your information is correct in Family Access.