The FOCUS provides brief Investor Unity updates
IU VIP SERVICES IS LAUNCHING - Pre-launch Memberships now being accepted
> Wednesday, 2nd November - VIP Pre-Launch
IU VIP Services is launching -- Pre-Launch Memberships now being accepted (with significant discounts and additional benefits - strictly limited to the first 15 members only).
> Sunday, 29th October - Looking Forward
Don't let the recent quietness deceive you... We've been extremely busy preparing a range of new benefits for Clients & Members alike.
Two important points:
- Please save our new events calendar: ▸ IU.com.au/Calendar ◂
- Some of IU's charges will be increasing for NEW Members
To ensure no-one misses out (while free), this link can be shared: IU.com.au/RSVP
The new education schedule will see dozens of online events run over the next few months alone.
These will cover a broad range of markets, topics and experience-levels -- all of which will be provided with a focus upon, quality & actionability.
The full announcement and will be sent early this week. This will highlight more concerning:
- Account trading credits
- Reduced commissions on managed services
- Major local & global equities inclusion to managed services & education agenda
- Extensive education content schedule
- Upgraded (HD) live presentations
- VIP services launch (details TBA)
Regarding a recent presentation (21st Sep.), a network interruption caused the recording to prematurely end. Also, due to market developments, the aforementioned educational topics will be rolled into future presentations. The 21st's partial session recording is at IUIQ.com.au/live-21st-sep-2017
› Sunday, 17th September - Live session recap
Yesterday's live session was a relatively informal one. With trading activity of late being quiet, I took the chance to delve into some other points of interest:
- Trading/investing versus gambling
- Basic mathematical concepts of profit/loss (expectancy & position sizing)
- Which markets are focussed upon and why
- A possible upcoming increased focus upon cryptocurrencies (mentioned correlation chart below)
▸The full session - with NOTES, LINKS etc - can be viewed by CLICKING HERE◂
Live sessions aim to be as tailored as possible -- therefore:
- Whether or not you'll attend, please do send questions/topics you'd like covered
- If you plan on attending live, just come to ▸IU.com.au/IQ◂ at the time
- Sessions are purely educational in nature, so feel free to ask anything
- Any market of interest can be covered, by request; global majors are as standard