Every second Wednesday from 6.30 PM (AEST)
Live via the official Adobe for Education YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/adobeforeducation
As well as the closed Australasian Adobe Education Community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ausael
Regional starting times
- Perth/SE Asia - 4.30 PM
- Adelaide/Darwin - 6.00 PM
- Auckland/Fiji - 8.30 PM
Registration is not essential unless you would like a reminder & a copy of the recording
Hosted by Dr Tim Kitchen and Erin Raethke
With new guest presenters each episode.
Click the link below for the planned program of guests & topics
These events are for teachers interested in enhancing digital literacy, communication and creativity skills for themselves and their students.
Each session is free and aims to demonstrate and workshop practical ways to inject creativity in most areas of the Fto12 and higher education curriculum.
Adobe software that is regularly featured during these events ...
- Photoshop (image manipulation for all subject areas)
- Premiere Rush (Adobe's new multi-platform video editing app)
- Adobe Aero (creating Augmented Reality video experiences)
- Character Animator (real-time animation for video)
- Spark Post (digital posters in seconds)
- Spark Video (make simple video stories for any curriculum area)
- Spark Page (build & publish webpages or digital portfolios for assessment, presentation & demonstration)
- Premiere Pro (taking video to the next level, including working with VR)
- Adobe XD (design & prototype apps)
- InDesign (desktop publishing like a professional)
- The new Adobe Fresco app (the perfect drawing tool for the iPad)
- Audition (for podcasting and multi-track audio recording)