Every second Wednesday from 6.30 PM (AEDT)
Starting again for 2021 on Wednesday February 3
Live via the official Adobe for Education YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/adobeforeducation
As well as the closed Australasian Adobe Education Community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ausael
Regional starting times
- Brisbane - 5.30 PM
- Perth/SE Asia - 3.30 PM
- Adelaide/Darwin - 6.00 PM
- Auckland/Fiji - 8.30 PM
- London - 8.30 AM
- Bangalore, India - 1.00 PM
Registration is not essential unless you would like a reminder & a copy of the recording
Hosted by Dr Tim Kitchen and Erin Raethke
With new guest presenters each episode.
Click the link below for the planned program of guests & topics
These events are for teachers interested in enhancing digital literacy and creativity skills as well as their online teaching capacity.
For NSW teachers, each event is officially registered with NESA and count towards 1hr PD hour for Proficient Teacher based on standard 2.6.2 and 6.2.2.
Each session is free and aims to demonstrate and workshop practical ways to inject creativity in most areas of the Fto12 and higher education curriculum.
Spark Challenge - during most of the workshop sessions, a Spark Challenge will be set based on a new discovery and a prize will be posted to the winner. Here are some examples of past winning entries:
Adobe software that is regularly featured during these events ...
- Photoshop (image manipulation for all subject areas)
- Premiere Rush (Adobe's new multi-platform video editing app)
- Adobe Aero (creating Augmented Reality video experiences)
- Character Animator (real-time animation for video)
- Spark Post (digital posters in seconds)
- Spark Video (make simple video stories for any curriculum area)
- Spark Page (build & publish webpages or digital portfolios for assessment, presentation & demonstration)
- Premiere Pro (taking video to the next level, including working with VR)
- Adobe XD (design & prototype apps)
- InDesign (desktop publishing like a professional)
- The new Adobe Fresco app (the perfect drawing tool for the iPad)
- Audition (for podcasting and multi-track audio recording)