Every Wednesday from 6.30 PM (AEST)
- Perth/SE Asia - 4.30 PM
- Adelaide/Darwin - 6.00 PM
- Auckland/Fiji - 8.30 PM
- London - 9.30 AM
- Bangalore, India - 2.00 PM
- Inject Creativity Chat-show - a 25min live stream chat & edutainment show via YouTube, Twitter/Periscope & Facebook (closed group)
- Inject Creativity Deeper Dive - a 1hr Workshop/presentation via BlueJeans
Registration is not essential unless you would like a reminder & a copy of the recording
Hosted by Dr Tim Kitchen and introducing our new co-host Erin Raethke
With new guest presenters each week.
Click the link below for the planned program of guests & topics
These events are for teachers interested in enhancing digital literacy and creativity skills as well as their online teaching capacity.
For NSW teachers, each event is officially registered with NESA and count towards 1hr PD hour for Proficient Teacher based on standard 2.6.2 and 6.2.2.
Each session is free and aims to demonstrate and workshop practical ways to inject creativity in most areas of the Fto12 and higher education curriculum.
Spark Challenge - during most of the workshop sessions, a Spark Challenge will be set based on a new discovery and a prize will be posted to the winner. Here are some examples of past winning entries:
Have a look at this video featuring interviews with teachers who attended a face to face Inject Creativity event in Sydney in 2019.
Each session will focus on the practical application of Adobe tools for classroom teachers in K-12 & Higher Education.
Adobe software that is regularly featured during these events ...
- Photoshop (image manipulation for all subject areas)
- Premiere Rush (Adobe's new multi-platform video editing app)
- Adobe Aero (creating Augmented Reality video experiences)
- Character Animator (real-time animation for video)
- Spark Post (digital posters in seconds)
- Spark Video (make simple video stories for any curriculum area)
- Spark Page (build & publish webpages or digital portfolios for assessment, presentation & demonstration)
- Premiere Pro (taking video to the next level, including working with VR)
- Adobe XD (design & prototype apps)
- InDesign (desktop publishing like a professional)
- The new Adobe Fresco app (the perfect drawing tool for the iPad)
- Audition (for podcasting and multi-track audio recording)