The E-bike Revolution
More than a trend, a GAME-CHANGER for the whole bicycle industry...
The fastest growing segment of the bike industry : + 100% in 5 years
10 M E-Bikes sold per year in Europe by 2030
New powerful players coming from different industries (ex. BOSCH, Peugeot, Panasonic, Rossignol, etc.)
Sustainable trend expected by industry experts
Sales Parity E-Bike/Traditional Bike expected for 2026
Dates : August 12 to 15, 2021
Location: Verbier, Nendaz, Pays du St Bernard
The Verbier E-bike festival is a 100% electric event for everybody. During 4 days visitors of every level will get the opportunity to re-discover the mountains another way.
- E-Bike tests
- Rando Gourmande
- Discovery trails
- Défi du Val de Bagnes
- Bosch e-MTB Challenge
- E-Tour du Mont-Blanc
Facts from the 1st & 2nd Editions
- 5’962 participants from 30 countries
- 9’100 tests
- 1’000 E-bikes
- 30 brands
- +130’000km ridden
Amazing sceneries to be shared with friends and family !
- Circuits for every level (blue, green, red and black)
- Full day or two days loops
- Possibility to ride with a professional guide
- Very qualitative food zones in partnership with local restaurants
- Loops in Nendaz, with the possibility to add a "gourmet" option to one of the loop.
- Loop in Pays du St Bernard
E-TOUR DU MONT-BLANC
For true adventurers
- The Grande Finale of the EBWT
- A unique experience for hard core riders
- 300 km // 12 000m D+ // 16 000m D-
- 3 days : Wednesday 11th to Friday 13th
- 20 teams of 2 riders
- Timed over the whole Tour
- Free route with compulsory waypoints and self-navigation strategies
Soft Mobility in Valais : Local developments promoting the use of e-bikes and soft mobility
The fast development of E-biking in Verbier : Jerome, bike shop owner in Verbier and part of the organising committee on how now most of his bikes are electrical.
Behind the scenes : Ludo & Sylvain the bike pros who make it happen, the extremely complex video production on the E-Tour du Mont-Blanc, the organisers : organisers of FWT and Xtreme Verbier...
THE VERBIER E-BIKE WEEK-ENDS: E-BIKE ALL SUMMER!
Every Wednesday to Sunday from 19th June to 19th September 2021, Verbier and the Val de Bagnes will live to the rhythm of the electric bike by offering you 2 formulas to test the e-bike: the Rando Gourmande and the Discovery Trails. Much more than an e-bike rental, a real experience in nature.
We are constantly evolving towards more sustainable event. In 2020, we targeted 7 areas of improvement which we plan to bring forward in 2021.
- Transportation: reducing signal transport and incentivising public transport and car-sharing
- Food: sourcing locally and creating vegetarian alternatives.
- Environment and Community: blue electrical sourcing for E-Bikes, reducing water wastage and sharing of trails.
- Waste management: recycling, reducing plastic usage and supervision of correct division of materials.
- Communication: prioritise use of recycled materials, communicate de importance of the prevention of the habitat.
- Inclusion: valuing or volunteers, communities and raising awareness of gender equality in the bike sport.
- Formation: guiding our partners, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees on the importance of sustainability.
VEBF and World Bicycle Relief
In 2021, E-Bike World Tour (EBWT) and Verbier E-Bike Festival (VEBF) are proud to support World Bicycle Relief an NGO founded in 2005 by F.K. Day and Leah Missbach Day. World Bicycle Relief deliver specially designed, locally assembled, rugged bicycles for people in need. They have developed an efficient, innovative, and scalable model to empower students, health workers, and entrepreneurs in rural developing regions with life-changing mobility.
Keno Derleyn Kifcat Dom Daher Jeremy Bernard