Be Part of the action in Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), for a Dubai Experience at the vibrant and stylish JBR Dubai "JA Oceanview Hotel". Right on the doorstep of one of the most popular beaches in the UAE, you will experience a stay in sea view rooms, have the opportunity to indulge in enticing restaurants and bars, be able to swim in the infinity pool at sunset and stroll for a spot of shopping, people-watching and fun-finding missions on The Walk at JBR.
"CITY OF WOW" INCLUSIONS
During this wonderful 6-night Dubai experience there will be loads of sight-seeing tours and adventure activities. Listed are some of the inclusions and be sure to stay tuned for much MORE...
Private Half Day Modern Dubai City Tour & Burj Khalifa
Explore the iconic landmarks that make up the city’s futuristic skyline. From The Palm, Jumeirah and Dubai Marina to Downtown Dubai and the Dubai Mall, this tour visits all of the highlights.
You will never forget Dubai's Burj Khalifa, the tallest structure and building in the world since its topping out in 2009, with our very own exclusive entrance to the 124th level.
Visit Gold & Spice Souks
Let's board a traditional Arabian Abra and cross the Dhow Creek to the Spice Market and Gold Souk. Be prepared as you will be tantalized by all of the scents and shimmering jewelry enticing you into making some nice purchases.
Grand Mosque & The Louvre Abu Dhabi
Included, you will have the opportunity to visit the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, the largest mosque in the country. Once inside you will learn about the monument and marvel at it's sheer size and grandeur. The stunning building can accommodate some 40,000 worshipers inside it's walls, making it one of three world's largest mosques.
The adventure continues as we will visit The Louvre Abu Dhabi, an art and civilization museum from an Abu Dhabi point of view. This museum was inaugurated on November 8, 2017 by French President Emmanuel Macron and United Arab Emirates Vice President Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Lunch at Emirates Palace
Desert Safari & BBQ
You will have the opportunity to see the golden sand dunes of Arabia in a 4-wheel drive for a Safari. You will experience the thrill of a lifetime roller coaster ride on the sand dunes!
We will stop on the highest sand dune to view the beautiful sunset for breathtaking photos.
Our journey continues to our Bedouin Campsite in the heart of the desert, where henna design, local dresses, house wine, local beer, soft drinks, mineral water, tea or coffee are available for you to choose from.
Try your hand at a camel ride or sand boarding. Also enjoy a smoke of the traditional Hubbly Bubbly (Hookah) pipe in different flavors that suit your taste.
Adding to the atmosphere of the night, an enchanting belly dancer performs a fascinating dance to the rhythm of Arabic music, to top it all with the delicious BBQ buffet dinner.
Day of Leisure & Shopping
Enjoy a day of Own Your Own relaxation to explore Dubai, be it shopping, indulge in brunch, enjoy the beach or all of the above.
Depart Dubai for US
Check-out from hotel with departure to Dubai International Airport via private transfer.
- 6-Night 7-Day Hotel Stay
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Ground Transfers
- Daily Breakfast; 1 Lunch & 2 Dinners
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Full Day Abu Dabi Tour
- Desert 4x4 Safari & BBQ
- Entrance Fees All Tours
- Taxes & Fees
- Round Trip Airfare (Group airfare can be arranged via this agency but requires a minimum of 10 committed individuals all leaving from same airline hub)
- Travel Insurance (Available via requested quote to this agency)
- Meals on days which are not noted above
- Activities and meals on Day of Leisure
PRICING & DEPOSIT
- Sea View Room Single Occupancy $2670
- Sea View Room Double Occupancy $1975 Per Person
- Superior Sea View Room Double Occupancy $2275 Per Person
- Non-Refundable Deposit $150 Per Person Due Now
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Deposit Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable
- Additional payments Non-Refundable (Travel Insurance strongly suggested)
- Name changes will incur $200 Per Person Fee
- Automatic Payment Plans are available upon request
Per Person Pricing Based on Double Occupancy $1389 Includes:
- 6 Night Accommodation Sofitel Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Private Round Trip Airport Transfers
- All Tours with English Speaking Guides
- Dubai Creek Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Bedouin Campsite Safari Desert BBQ
What is Not Included:
- Round Trip Airfare
- Lunch & Dinner Meals (Except Where Noted)
- Tips & Porterage
- Dirham Toursim Fee** ($5.50 USD Per Room Per Day)
- Any Incidentals
**Tourism fee for hotel guests, introduced by the Dubai Government to help fund Expo 2020 projects. This fee is payable to the hotel.
Full payment due on or before August 15, 2017.
NOTE: Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE, therefore Travel Protection is strongly encouraged. Inquire for policy details and rates.
ACT NOW! ONLY 1 SPOT AVAILABLE!
Created with an image by Marc Deriaz - "untitled image"