With a menu of over 150 choices ranging from classic curries and noodle dishes to Northern Thai specialties and signature Lotus creations, there is no way to eat more than a small fraction of what sounds good in a single visit.
ZOE LEY - Serious Eats
Mmm. That's perfection, man.
Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown
It was the best Thai meal I had ever eaten. I went back for the next four or five meals in a row, and I almost cried when I had to get on a plane back to New York.
JONATHAN GOLD - Saveur
The Nam Prik Ong dish made with a blend of spices, herbs and ground pork quickly made the list for The Best Thing I Ever Ate. No wonder, as Chef Saipin Chutima is also a James Beard Award winner.
MING TSAI - Food Network
2:00 pm - hit Fremont Street Grab a bite @ - Pinches Tacos - Therapy -Downtown Cocktail Room - and... Zipline Anyone???
Jennifer's Birthday Dinner
9:00 pm - MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by an entrance enveloped in shades of blue signature to the brand, ambient sounds, scents and lighting, creating a relaxed atmosphere.
Located on the first level is the main dining area known as the “cage”, separated by dark oak latticing, creating intimate dining spaces within the main room while still sharing the mood of the entire dining area.
At the heart of the restaurant is the kitchen headed by Michelin-starred Chef Ho Chee Boon and his team of highly skilled wok and dim sum chefs. It is here Hakkasan classics are created such as Stir-fried black pepper rib–eye beef with Merlot, and Roasted silver cod with Champagne and honey.
Accompanying the menu is an extensive selection of internationally and locally produced wines and cocktails, carefully curated by the Hakkasan team.
The private dining room on the second level overlooks the main room, giving guests an unrivalled birds-eye view of the “cage”.
- Launch of Hakkasan Las Vegas
- Vegas Seven, 2013 Restaurant Awards October issue “Best Obscure Ethnic Dish” (Salt Baked Chicken)
- Boutique Design, Reader’s Choice for “Most Intriguing Restaurants” (Nov. 2013 issue)
- Desert Companion’s “Best of the City” Feb. 2014 issue, (Best Dim Sum)
- January 2014 OpenTable Diner’s Choice restaurant
- “2014 Diners’ Choice Award Winner for the Top 100 Hot Spot Restaurants in America” by Opentable.com
- The Best of Silver State Awards III 2014 “Best New Restaurant”
- Platinum Platter category for Three Square’s Spring Las Vegas Restaurant Week (March 7-14, 2014)
- Open Table Award for Diner’s Choice 2015
- Best of Las Vegas “Best Chinese Cuisine” and “Best Fine Dining”
And for those of us who can make it past midnight.....
Sunday June 11th, 2017
10:00 am - Wynn Las Vegas