What You Need to Know for Southern Exposure 2019
Please note, our office will close on Monday, March 4th as our staff travels to Orlando. All payments must be made by Friday, March 1st. If payment is not received by said date, you will need to provide proof of payment onsite in order to receive your badge. We can best be reached via email at email@example.com or onsite during the registration hours listed below.
Registration Desk Hours
Location: Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort Atlantic Hall Foyer (Level 1)
- Thursday, March 7th: 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday, March 8th: 7:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday, March 9th: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Resort & Convention Center Information
1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd. | Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830
Discover Southern Exposure 2019 using the official conference app. Download the app to find event times and locations, session information, speaker bios, and so much more! Use the app to easily locate exhibiting companies on the GPS-enabled expo show floor. To download, follow the directions above or
- Login Via the Email
- Tap the Download App button
- Download the SEPC Events app
- Return to the email and tap the Verify Account button
WiFi is complementary
Charging Stations will be available throughout the conference
LinkedIn: @Southeast Produce Council
Don’t forget to use the hashtag:
Exhibitor and Attendee Etiquette
- Exhibitors and non-exhibiting attendees shall not congregate or solicit trade in doorways or aisles.
- Conduct of exhibitors and attendees shall be professional and courteous at all times.
- Exhibitors and non-exhibiting attendees may not enter the exhibit space of another exhibitor without express permission. If admission has been granted, exhibitors shall be courteous and move aside when the host exhibitor is showing merchandise to prospective buyers.
- Under no circumstances shall an exhibitor or non-exhibiting attendees interrupt another exhibitor showing merchandise to a prospective buyer.
- Exhibitors or non-exhibiting attendees may not have models, signs, or other solicitation devices outside assigned exhibit space or in aisles.
- No furniture, product or packing materials may be left in the aisle during show hours.
- No exhibit will be permitted which, in the view of Show Management, is offensive or poses a danger or potential danger to exhibitors or buyers.
- Exhibitors or non-exhibiting attendees must keep their badge on at all times. Badge swapping is prohibited.
If any company is found in violation, they will lose their right to exhibit and attend the conference.
What Do I Wear?
The weather is shaping up to be mild and partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. Overall conference attire is business casual. Use this guide to help decide what to wear throughout the weekend (also available in the conference app!).
- Tom Page Golf Classic (Thursday, 3/7): Golf course attire
- Educational Sessions/Southern Roots Luncheon (Friday, 3/8): Business casual
- Opening Gala (Friday, 3/8): Family-friendly 90’s-themed attire or resort casual
- Keynote Luncheon & Expo (Saturday, 3/9): Business Casual
- Gator-oke Closing Reception (Saturday, 3/9): Resort casual
What Time Is It?
Don’t forget to prep for the time change on Sunday, March 10th!
Who’s Gonna Be There?
The attendee list can be accessed by logging in to your registration and selecting within the information tab.
*Please note that any external company solicitation has not been approved by the SEPC.
The SEPC is proud to donate all leftover produce from Southern Exposure to Society of St. Andrew. A Society of St. Andrew representative will be dropping stickers off to each booth during the expo on Saturday. If your company is interested in donating leftover product, please attach the stickers to your donations and leave them in your booth after the expo. If you have any questions, please stop by the Society of St. Andrew table in the SEPC Cares Church.
Southern Exposure 2019 Games & Prizes
Social Media Contest
The Southeast Produce Council is so totally buggin’ as we prepare to celebrate our 20th Anniversary at Southern Exposure 2019: Produce like it’s 1999! Join the fun by posting your totally awesome image for your chance to win a $100 certificate to use during your stay at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort.
Submit your fly 90’s-themed image promoting our conference to your preferred social platform (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter)*
Include the following:
- SEPC Southern Exposure 2019 Logo (see link or digital toolkit below)
- SEPC Tag
- Facebook: @seproducecouncil
- Instagram: @seproducecouncil
- Twitter: @ProduceCouncil
4. Link to SEPC Website: https://seproducecouncil.com
Our contest is open to all SEPC members who are registered to attend Southern Exposure 2019. This contest will award weekly winners** for each of the included social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) during the weeks of February 4th, February 11th, February 18th, and February 25th. SEPC members who submit their image by Friday at 11am EST of that week will be eligible to receive (1) $100 voucher that may be redeemed at any of the restaurants onsite at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort (including Shula’s Steakhouse, Todd English’s Bluezoo, Il Mulino, and Kimonos). The entrant submitting the best image as deemed by a panel of SEPC judges will be announced on the Friday of each week at 4pm EST. Prizes will be available for collection at the Southern Exposure Registration Desk during registration hours (1-6pm Thursday 3/7, 7am-9pm Friday 3/8, 8am-4pm Saturday 3/9).
*This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
**New winners will be selected weekly (i.e., you cannot win more than once). If you were not selected as a winner, you may re-submit each week.
The Southeast Produce Council truly values making meaningful connections with our members. We are encouraging you to do the same during the exposition on Saturday, March 9th! As you visit the specified locations within the map located on the last page of your directory, you will learn more about the SEPC and their charitable partners and how you can help serve others.
Before you move to the next location on your map, collect your servings of produce (stickers) from a representative at each location and add them to your basket on the page.
Next, share the positive takeaways of your experience on your preferred social site (please include #SEPCSouthernExposure).
Finally, please return your map to our SEPC Town Hall to verify that you’ve completed our Connection Challenge (7 sections completed) by Saturday, March 9th at 4:30pm to qualify you to be entered to win some sweet prizes!
Prizes will include one (1) Gatlinburg, TN weekend getaway for two, one (1) $500 AMEX gift card, one (1) $250 AMEX gift card, and other special prizes. Winners will be drawn and announced during the expo at 5pm.
Booth Decorating and Costume Contests
Prepare to get jiggy with it and show off your fly booth display to compete in our Southern Exposure: Produce like it’s 1999 costume and booth decorating contests! We invite all attendees to participate for a chance to win CASH!
Come to our Opening Gala on Friday night, March 8th in 90’s-themed, family-friendly attire to compete in the costume contest for a chance to win one of these AMEX gift cards:
- 1st place: $300
- 2nd place: $200
- 3rd place: $100
Have a great booth idea? Decorate your booth with 90’s flair on Saturday at the expo for the booth decorating contest! Three of the best decorated booths will receive a prize of one of the following AMEX gift cards. Please note: sand and fire are prohibited.
- 1st place: $1,000
- 2nd place: $500
- 3rd place: $250