Last Week (September 17)
- Pouring of the curb and gutter was delayed due to the weather.
This Week (September 24)
- Concrete crews have begun pouring curb and gutter.
- Crews will grade the gravel roadway in preparation for paving.
- Paving of the first two lifts of blacktop is scheduled to occur on Friday, weather dependent. Once paving is complete, the roadway will be opened up to two-way traffic.
Next Week (October 1)
- Four short storm sewer structures, that intake storm water, will be replaced.
- Crews will work on restoring the disturbed soils on the north side of the roadway.
- Crews will work on placing and grading gravel in preparation of pouring the sidewalk and concrete driveway aprons.
- Crews will pour the concrete sidewalk and concrete driveway aprons
- Crews will restore disturbed soils on the south side of the roadway
- Once the sidewalk and concrete driveway aprons are poured, and disturbed soils are restored, crews will pave the final lift of blacktop, and install permanent signs and pavement markings.
Please follow the posted detour route.
Andrew Giesen: Project Manager (651-430-4336)