About Edward Jones
Edward Jones is a financial services firm that specializes in investment management (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and much more). Originally founded in 1922 in St. Louis, MO, Edward Jones serves millions of clients in the U.S. and Canada. They are consistently ranked as one of the greatest companies to work for by Fortune (ranked 5th in 2017).
Headquarters in St. Louis
- Over 12,000 offices in the U.S. and Canada (most of any brokerage firm in the U.S.)
- Each office staffed by a financial advisor and branch administrator
- Structure ensures a customized and personal experience for clients
- Slogan: "Making sense of investing" (simplifying the confusing investing process)
- Mission statement: "As we continue to grow as a firm, our mission remains steadfast: to help individuals achieve their serious, long-term financial goals while understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions."
- Truly a client first company
- Strong commitment to the community: supports organizations such as United Way, Toys for Tots, and American Red Cross
- 14 years on Fortune's "100 best companies to work for"
- Ranked highest in investor satisfaction by J.D. Power a total of 8 times
- Placed 29th in Training magazine's 2017 "Training Top 125" ranking