Clearing Your House (physically and mentally) for Passover Feast of Unleavened Bread
*The physical must compliment the spiritual and therefore is equally important (I Corinthians 15:46).
1. Who is the leader of your group? We are the Nation of יהוה. We follow the laws, statutes, judgments, and commandments of the Most High יהוה and His Son יהוה בּן יהוה. That being said, יהוה is and will always be our leader.
2. Where is your church, Temple or building located? We are organized in cities across the country and have physical locations in Miami, FL; New Orleans, LA and in Orlando, FL; where we have Shabbat study classes every Saturday evening. In addition, we hosts Shabbat classes every Saturday from 3:00-4:30 pm at Our Miami location and theater on Sundays from 1:00-3:00 pm.
3. How long have you been in existence? We are the children of the Most High יהוה (Psalm 82:6), a.k.a., the children of Israel spoken of in the Bible. Starting in the 16th century, we were enslaved and systematically robbed of all knowledge of our true history, culture, language, names, land, and any connection to the Most High God יהוה. יהוה בּן יהוה came to awaken us to this reality in 1979. However, יהוה possessed us in the beginning of His way, before all the works of the Old Testament Bible (Proverbs 8:22).
4. How should I dress at the feast? What should I wear? We encourage you to dress as well as possible. However, we are more concerned with your desire to learn more about יהוה and the truth as it pertains to your relationship with Him. We as Hebrew Israelites wear long white robes, with diadems which represents our crown. Nevertheless, we invite you to come as you are, and keep the laws of יהוה.
5. Who is Yahweh Ben Yahweh? יהוה בּן יהוה is the spiritual leader and founder of the Nation of יהוה. He came to resurrect the lost sheep of the house of Israel, the tribe of Judah. יהוה בּן יהוה literally translates to “God the Son of God.”
6. Does your group follow any particular eating habits? We follow the divine dietary laws for Hebrew Israelites and the World as given to us by יהוה בּן יהוה directly from the Bible. There are some beasts that we have been instructed not to eat. This includes pork, sea food (that does not have both fins and scales), and a number of other unclean animals. (Please read Leviticus Chapter 11 and Deuteronomy Chapter 14).
7. Are you associated with any other groups or leaders? Although we respect any group and/or leaders who take it upon themselves to publish the truth and/or worship the name יהוה and His Son יהוה בּן יהוה, the Nation of יהוה is not professionally partnered with any other groups, organizations, or leaders. We follow the teachings of the Honorable יהוה בּן יהוה exclusively, using the Holy Bible as our rule and guide for faith and practice of the laws, statutes, judgments, and commandments of יהוה.
8. What day do you keep the Sabbath? יהוה blessed the seventh day. We keep it every seven days into perpetuity from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. In reality, there is no such thing as Friday or Saturday. It just so happens that the 7th day falls in that time slot. It will never fall in a different time slot. After all, it is to be kept every seven days.
9. How do I prepare for the feast? Maximize your blessing by keeping the Feast of יהוה as an act of obedience and submission to the Living God יהוה. Leave all of your worries, fears, bills, and problems to be addressed when you return home. Focus on the fact that יהוה chose you out of many to receive something in particular from Him this feast. Pay 10% to יהוה and 10% to yourself first: and don’t touch what you pay yourself. Then watch יהוה bless you to be able to make it to the feast and take command of your finances, your health, and your life. It is also recommended that you register early so that we can accommodate you more effectively for all of your feast needs.
10. Will you provide transportation to and from the feast? Transportation arrangements can certainly be made if you are in the city of Riviera Beach, FL. Please let us know prior so that we can better accommodate you.