We are finishing up February-- can you believe it! We are excited for #CelebrateMonday on 2/24 where Chief Collins and his team from the Pembroke Police Department will help us talk to our scholars about social media and cell phones. We again ask that you not text or call your child on their cell phone during the day and call the main office. We will be celebrating our Winter athletes on Monday with a celebration in the gym beginning at 5:00 pm. We have so many spring events rolling, with tennis, track, soccer, and baseball in full swing! Come on out and support our scholar athletes! The final round of MAP testing will be the first week of March-- beginning 3/4. We use this data as the last formative predictor for GMAS which is after spring break this year, beginning on April 21st. The end of quarter three is March 13th. We are also busy planning for the second annual North Bryan Community Day on Saturday March 21st. We are very excited about all the events and give aways that day! Thank you for all you to do support the efforts of Bryan County Middle School!
We are proud to be named a 2018•19 Reward School by the Georgia Department of Education for outstanding growth and progress!
7th grade hall is always on fire for scholars!
8th grade Scholars of Fame hallway!
Bryan County Schools District Teacher of the Year! 🎉
What is your #OneWord for 2020? At #BeBCMS, the last several years, scholars and staff have participated in the #OneWord project. It is a great way to build habits and create a focus for the goals you have for the new year (and decade!) ahead! Check out more about the #OneWord project below and find the book by Jon Gordon on Amazon!
Noel wrote me a sweet note• and I am very proud of her hard work this year!
BCMS is once again collecting Box Tops! Check out the Box Top Link for the new ways to submit box tops! This year, we will still submit the transition cut box tops- but you can get the app for your phone and scan them in! Check out the information here!
#BeBCMS socks coming soon! Which pair is your favorite?
Our start time this year is 8:35. Our end time is 3:35. Breakfast will begin at 8:10. Homeroom begins at 8:35 and is for attendance purposes. If you have questions regarding car drop off or bus transportation, please call our front office! We encourage families to grab a book off our of Free Little Libraries when you are on campus and as always, if there is a book your child wants, please have them email me!
Celebration in 8th grade Science!
Celebration of Achievement!
Happy oranges from our ELITE cafeteria staff!
•Welcome Back Scholars• 🎉
• 2019/20 #BeBCMS Administrtion Team •
Mrs. Raeburn as Principal, Mr. Scott as our Assistant Principal and BCHS Head Football Coach and Mrs. Ennis, Assistant Principal and Director of Athletics. We love serving our school and community. ❤️🎉🤓
#BeYouBeHereBelong #ALLin #BeBCMS
Bryan County Middle School Teacher of the Year 2020-2021
6th grade math city project!
Upcoming events and notes:
- 2/24 --> #CelebrateMonday--> Mindset Monday! Attitude of Gratitude, Winter Sports Celebration 5:00 PM
- 2/25 --> #TurnUpTuesday --> Soccer HOME,
- 2/26 --> #WinWednesday --> Block Schedule Day!
- 2/27 --> #ThankfulThursday --> Block Schedule Day!, Track HOME, Soccer AWAY, Baseball HOME
- 2/28 ->#FocusFriday- CLUB day! $1.00 HAT DAY
- Reminder: If you need to check out your child for an appointment, the cut off time is 3:00 PM. Please be respectful of this procedure.
- Reminder: If you need to talk to your child, please call the front office and try not to text or call your child during the middle of the learning day.
- Yearbooks are on sale! $40.00. You can use My Payments Plus to pay! Go to Parent Information/My Payments Plus on our web page.
- Grade Levels send out a "Peek of the Week" each week. These Peeks can be found on our website and on our Facebook page. You can also check them out on Twitter.
- Ms. Raeburn’s cell: 912-255-0630
- Ms. Raeburn’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPCOMING: 8th grade registration process begins-- 3/2 in 8th grade Social Studies classes.
- UPCOMING: Spring MAP: Begins 3/4
- UPCOMING: Parent University for Rising 9th graders at BCHS:TBD
- UPCOMING: No School 3/16 and 3/17
- UPCOMING: North End Bryan County Community Day! 3/21 Save the Date!
- UPCOMING: Saturday Enrichment Opportunities: 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28 #LevelUP your skills. Stay tuned for more information!
- UPCOMING: Spring Break 4/6-4/10
Thank you for your support of Bryan County Middle. I am proud to serve as the Principal of the best middle school in Georgia!
We want YOU to have it all! 🤓🌟💯🤩😎💔