History of Grant Thornton
- Founded by Alexander Richardson Grant in 1924.
- Major Global Growth during 1960 to 1980, joining 49 other firms.
- In 1986 the name officially became Grant Thornton.
About Grant Thornton
- Leading accounting firm that focuses on growth for their clients.
- Their services fall into 3 different categories:
- Audit Services
- Tax Services
- Advisory Services
The Position: Audit Intern
- Full-time position at one of Grant Thornton's firms.
- Work on the engagement team providing clients with insight regarding managing risk and improving business performance.
- Work in an office dynamic and network with experienced members of the company.
Benefits of the Position
- Extensively grow your skills in the accounting industry.
- Grant Thornton works towards helping students succeed in long-term professional development.