How many times do you touch a job?
The typical print shop today is burdened with a variety of manual, disconnected processes. Estimating, writing up orders, proof approvals, preparing job jackets, scheduling, imposing, generating shipping labels, accounting entry and a lack of order tracking topped off with the seemingly endless task of re-keying the same data into multiple systems can easily have you losing money before you’ve even printed the job.
For a deeper understanding of how PressWise allows our printers to streamline and automate their print workflow, grab a coffee and watch my pre-recorded webinar
BORN IN A PRINT SHOP
Designed by a visionary printer burdened by the traditional manual workflow process that still plague many printers today, PressWise is a cloud-based print production workflow system with a holistic tool set to streamline, automate and grow your print production business without adding additional staff.
"PressWise offers a modern, web-based job ordering, processing and proofing system that allows our entire staff to stay on the same page at all times."
- Web-to-Ship Storefronts – The vast majority of consumers shop and manage accounts online – Print buying is no different
- Estimating and Quoting – Designed for standard and custom jobs
- Auto-Proof Approval Processing – Clients instantly reject or and approve online
- Order Management – Access your shop anytime, anywhere
- Automated Impositioning – With FTP hot folder support and JDF Technology
- Production Automation – Proof, schedule, impose and track jobs on the fly
- Mail Processing – Automated CASS/PAVE Certified USPS™ mail processing
- Shipping – Fully integrated USPS™, UPS™ & FedEx™ connectivity. Signature Capture
- Accounting – Client invoicing and data transfer to QuickBooks™
PressWise combines these tools into one browser-based application delivering measurable profit through hands-off automation freeing up skilled staff to spend more time on high-value projects.
Before PressWise, each order would take about an hour of admin time to create the estimate and job ticket, get the job into production and get it shipped. With an average of 225 orders per week at an average order of $500, the cost of manual processing rapidly ate into margins. Each job now consumes an average of 20 minutes of labor, resulting in an annual savings for us of about $45,000.