If you were to vacation to Charleston you surely would not regret it! From the beautiful coast and view of Fort Sumter to the beautiful stately manors along the beach there are so many things to see and do in Charleston. It's an overall great place for an amazing family vacation.
Some things to do:
- Enjoy one of the spectacular ghost tours and hear shockingly scary stories about this very land
- Old South Historic Tour, experience more than 300 years of history on this guided, 1-hour carriage tour of Charleston.
- Savor the Flavors of Charleston, indulge yourself in that is the Charleston food scene
Here you will discover the beauty and diversity of Folly Beach, SC fondly referred to by locals as the "Edge of America". From painted sunrises and sunsets, to rich history, good food and expansive beaches, this place is a labor of love, dedicated to a wonderful place and that we sincerely hope you are fortunate enough to visit and discover the wonder that is.
Some great activities:
- Dolphin and whale watching, have a great time watching these truly majestic creatures in their natural habitat
- Take one of our great eco tours and learn about the nature that surrounds you
- Go to one of our fun family friendly surfing workshops, great for the kids!