In-grade certified for swimming pool installation
Underwater lighting, especially for swimming pool installations, is required to adhere to a stricter set of standards due to safety reasons and the extraordinarily corrosive operating environment.
MP Lighting has achieved the balance between these technical requirements and the aesthetic appeal through a combination of thorough design, fine selection of corrosion-resistant materials and well-controlled manufacturing process.
Image features U366
Architectural Wood Finishes
A solution to achieve the wood look with lower maintenance and higher design flexibility:
- Durable, easy for maintenance
- Textured surfaces resemble the appearance and textures of wood
- Adds a stylish touch to the space design
- Can be applied to a wide range of products comparing to a limited range due to the wood restrictions in creating form and weight load
- Available in Walnut and White Oak
Image features P96L with Walnut finish
With small profile and no visible screws, L114 will give the application a clean look. From 2W to 10W per foot, this luminaire will provide sufficient lighting whether it is a tabletop display or floor-to-ceiling glass cabinet.
Available in Matte Clear Anodized finish.