Under the general direction of the Lab Manager, and General Manager, the general responsibilities of this position is to produce quality eyewear the meets all standard set forth by Eyemart Express and maintain the lab equipment per Eyemart Express guidelines. Meet your Manager Joe Smith.
Joseph B. Smith, Manager Lab
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a level of professionalism as required by the Eyemart Express handbook and follow the policies and procedures of Eyemart Express.
- Upon completion of 90 days, a lab tech must be able to do both surface and finish lenses and be available to work at any assigned station.
- Prior to beginning production of any job order, validate the correct lens materials and power match the patient's order.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly equipment maintenance and cleaning as well as minor repairs.
- Manufacture all eyewear to meet or exceed ANSI standards.
- Correctly fill out all reporting forms assigned. For example: daily lab production report (click here to view) breakage log, special order log, etc.
Click Next to continue your journey with Eyemart Express