Until the 1800's, there was no education system before the Victorian Era.
- Most children were not given the opportunity to have an education.
- Boys were usually the ones to have an education.
- Education was depended on people's social status.
- A law was issued to allow children to have an education.
Education was limited during the Victorian Era.
- Girls most likely had little to no education.
- Boys either went to public or private school.
- Girls stayed home to educate.
Parents usually had very different roles when it came to education in the Victorian Era.
- The fathers were rarely home during the time their children were learning.
- Mothers helped out a lot at teaching the kids. Mostly the girls at home.
- Education was not only math and science, it was about play time also.