Is this development for me?
This is for all staff, focusing on supporting you to take ownership of your personal development.
Part 1 - 23 March, 10:00am-12:30pm, TG20.21
Part 2 - 19 April, 09:30-11:00am, Q1.03
- Time Commitment: 2.5 hours = 3 Learning Credits and 1.5 hours = 2 Learning Credits(you need to attend both parts)
- Learning Methods: Face to face, on-the-job activities, reflection and group work.
Facilitator - Isla McCrone (external)
What will I gain?
- You will understand and learn how to manage yourself; your energy, your attention, ability to manage pressure, and increasing your personal effectiveness.
- You will devise a personalised approach to enhance your effectiveness when working alone and with others.
- You will have the opportunity to put this in to practice, reflect and discuss your experiences in a shared and supportive environment.
To book your place, click here and then click the + button alongside ‘Register for an event’. You can either insert the name of the course you wish to book a place on or click ‘Browse All’ to see the full list of available courses. Click on the name of your chosen course and register.