A video showing off SACO’s presence in London, highlighting attractions and hidden gems in key areas. The video will combine the use of crafted beauty shots of the locations with potential to add graphics and timelapse clips to create an inspiring and engaging showcase of the city.
Showcasing a combination of well-known London attractions with the more obscure and off-the-beaten track, the video focuses on great experiences and appeals to guests with an interest in discovering London's treasures for themselves.
- Scenic, colourful Charlotte Street (bars, restaurants, hotels)
- Gin at Draft House (bar)
- Visit Grant Museum of Zoology (museum)
- Views of BT Tower (landmark)
- Music at The Social (venue)
- Dating from 14th century, Leadenhall Market (shopping/Harry Potter location)
- The BFI Southbank (cinema)
- Whitefriars Crypt (historical)
- Bank of England Museum (museum)