-Description of Job-
Help protect the ocean, boats, and people. Also, they are different parts of the coast guard too.
-Length of Education-
You need to graduate high school, which is 4 years. Or, you can get your GED.
The licenses that you need for the Coast Guard are 2 dependents.
-Qualities to be Successful in this Career-
- You need to be between the ages of 17-27.
- You need to be a U.S citizen or resident alien.
- No more than 2 dependents.
- Resurvents must be between 17-29
- Brave, Determined.
-Skills needed to be a Coast Guard-
- Be able to control a boat.
- Be able to swim.
- Go to the ocean in rough whether.
- Good technical skills.
I will become a Coast Guard in 2028 and help the Search and Rescue.
- I will take boating lessons every week in High School.
- I will do all the classes I need for 4 years to graduate High School.
- I will workout 3x a week for 30 minutes to become stronger.
- I will go to Coast Guard camps in High School and read many Coast Guard books.
- I will go to the Coast Guard Academy to achieve my goal.