William's Early Life
*William Shakespeare was a very mysterious man in the 1500's, because there were no records of his birth found anywhere.
* The only record of Shakespeare is when and were he was baptized at the Holy trinity Church in Strattford-upon-Avon on April 26, 1526.
* With that given information scholars believed that William was born around April 23, 1564.
* William Shakespeare was the third child of John and Mary Shakespeare, John was a leather merchant while Mary was a local landed heiress.
* William had two older sisters named Joan and Judith, three younger brothers named Gilbert, Richard, and Edmund.
* Shakespeare Sonnets were composed between 1593 and 1601, but was not fully published until 1609.
* Almost all of Shakespeare's sonnets examine the inevitable decay of time, and immobilization of beauty and love of poetry.
* Shakespeare combined multiple of languages into his plays such as, Latin, French, and Native American.
* Shakespeare wrote more than 30 plays, that are divided into four categories; History, Comedy, Tragedies, and Romances.