What's great about Spooner Lake is I can run on and off the trail and into the lake as much as I wanted to. You can definitely get dirty here, but hey, it's all fresh mountain water so it's clean, right?!
The other fun thing about coming here in the autumn are the pine cones. They're huge!
While we were hiking one nearly hit me on the head!
Your fur parents want to know:
- Yes, there is parking (parking lot)
- Yes, this is an off-leash park
- No, this is not a fenced area
- No, there are no doggy or human water fountains
- No, there are no poop bags
- Yes, there are trash bins along the parking lot and camping grounds
- Yes, there are benches by the parking lot and camping grounds
- Yes, there are toilets by the parking lot and camping grounds