The Financial Services and Insurance Solution Consultant will be responsible for positioning the value that the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite can deliver to customers and prospects by leveraging real world demonstrations and presentations which clearly articulate the context of these solutions in the customer's perspective. As part of this process they are responsible for satisfying the business and technical requirements and describing contingencies the customer needs to consider. The Solutions Consultant will need the following skills to be successful:
- Expert in Web Analytics, Conversion and Optimization solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing and analysis, including SEO, display, email, affiliates, and CRM
- Technical expertise in Web Content Management and cloud based solutions
- Exceptional presentation skills and client-facing experience.
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate online marketing solutions.
- At least five years previous success in a technical pre-sales or consulting environment.
- At least four years of digital marketing experience.
- Prior experience in selling to Financial Services and Insurance companies.
- Experience with Adobe Digital Marketing Suite a plus.
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer success.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
If interested, please email Jason Barnett, Manager of Solution Consulting at email@example.com