Or email Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hello! If you’re seeing this, you’re someone at Adobe who thinks about words, language, messaging and communication.
The Adobe Writers' Slack Community is a low-pressure, cross-functional space to chat with, get feedback from, and coordinate with other words professionals. From brand, to marketing, to support to in-product UX, this is a safe, nonhierarchical and collaborative place to run ideas past others with a similar viewpoint and skillset.
We're not all necessarily writers, but we are communicators. We create and/or guide content, and we know that words matter. Sometimes it's hard to talk about the details with your teammates, and you don't sit near others who can help you brainstorm or copyedit. And because our corporate structure is so immense, it's hard to know if the work you're doing is similar to work done in a different silo. We want to help break through those barriers and make you more efficient and cross-collaborative.
Here are a few of the channels set up for use:
- #crit: Show your work and get friendly, constructive feedback.
- #standards: Discuss content standards and terminology usage across the company and products.
- #strategy: Chat about frameworks and guidelines for communicating more effectively with others who care about what you do.
- #lit: Share books and articles you're reading, professionally or personally.
- #promotion: Wrote a thing that you're proud of? Share it!
If you’re a writer, editor, content strategist, communications coordinator, please consider joining! For now, to keep it out of the hands of non-employees, please email Andy Welfle, the UX content strategist for Adobe Design, for an invite.
Or email email@example.com.