Rushing to find a special gift that is both thoughtful and curated? We got you covered.
Here are some of our favorite DIY's that require minimal supplies and time, that are perfect for that upcoming housewarming party or special event.
How can a bottle of wine become less of a quick gift and more of a thoughtful gesture?
You will need: Bottle of wine, 8x10 sheet of paper, baker's twine or ribbon, fresh herbs
- Write or print your message on an 8x10 sheet of paper
- Fold the paper in thirds, with the message in the center
- Wrap the paper around the wine bottle and tape
- Using baker's twine or ribbon, tie a small bow around the top of the bottle
- Insert fresh herbs under the baker's twine or ribbon
Looking for something a little different? A small plant adds a twist to the typical housewarming gift.
You will need: 1 quart plant, butcher's paper (dimensions), twine or ribbon, gift tag, washi tape, mini wooden clip
- Cut a __x__ square out of butcher paper
- Place your plant diagonally in the center of the square
- Bring the points of the paper to the plant
- While holding down the sides, bring the other points to the plant
- Fold over the corners
- Use tape to hold corners before wrapping in twine or ribbon
- Using twine or ribbon to secure the paper around the plant - finishing in a knot
- Cut a small piece of washi tape and attach to the end of the gift tag
- Secure the gift tag on the paper using a small clip