45 Hole Membership Benefits
- Always Play - Club Membership should mean that you have the opportunity to golf when you want. The 45 Hole Membership at Corrstown and Forrest Little does just that! With 27 holes on offer at Corrstown and 18 at Forrest Little, you'll never have to worry about being frozen out by a packed timesheet. All of this and not a green fee in sight, no matter which course you decide to play.
- Variety - Why play the same 18 holes every week when there's an option out there to enjoy 45? Keep your game sharp by testing yourself on a variety of unique golfing holes at Corrstown and Forrest Little.
- Competitions - Can't make this weeks midweek competition in your own club? No problem! Corrstown and Forrest Little Members enjoy member rates for select competition play at each club so there's no excuse not to get out for that mid-week round.
- Practice makes perfect - Hone your skills while availing of the generous practice facilities across both clubs. Corrstown and Forrest Little offer the perfect setting for improving your game via practice ranges as well as chipping and putting greens.
- Enjoy the comfort and cuisine on offer - Members can enjoy use of clubhouse facilities at either club, including access to spacious bars and restaurants overlooking the course.
- Invite Guests at reduced rates - Golf is a sociable game and as a 45 Hole Member you will enjoy the added benefit of being able to invite out guests at reduced rates at both Corrstown and Forrest Little.
Some of the facilities you can enjoy
- Stunning 27 Hole Parkland Golf Course
- Modern Clubhouse with Free Wifi throughout
- Practice range with Putting & Chipping Area
- Full Stocked Pro Shop
- Stunning Bar & Restaurant overlooking the 18th green
- Spacious Locker Rooms
- Members Area and Coffee Dock
- Conference Room