Autodesk Assemble, part of the Autodesk Construction Cloud, enables construction professionals to condition, query, and connect BIM data to key workflows including design reviews, takeoffs, estimating, change management, and value engineering to reduce risk and improve efficiencies during project planning and execution.
PSG PRE-APPROVED PACKAGE
- Assemble Project Cloud with Innocom Cloud Credits -1 Year
- Assemble Project Cloud with Innocom Cloud Credits -3 Years
- Assemble Office Cloud with Innocom Cloud Credits -1 Year
- Assemble Office Cloud with Innocom Cloud Credits -3 Years
Solution and equipment supported under PSG from 15 July 2021 to 14 July 2022
The maximum funding support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2022
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
- must be a SME
- must be registered in Singapore
- must have 30% local shareholding ownership criteria
- purchase/lease of the equipment must be used in Singapore
- must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the equipment
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) , here are the steps take:
- Start generating your quote by clicking here.
- Log on to Business Grants Portal with your corporate pass to apply for the PSG
- Click here to view the step-by-step guide covering: (a) Application submission (b) Acceptance of Letter of Offer (c) Claim submission
ABOUT AUTODESK ASSEMBLE
Seamlessly collaborate with powerful, simple software that connects critical workflows.
Linked workflows moves information between teams quickly, and critical context doesn’t get lost along the way. Plan, escalate and resolve work—all in one place.
- Instant Access to BIM Data-Provide the entire project team with access to the model and drawings to quickly group, sort, and filter quantities and associated meta-data.
- Real-time Project Updates-Improve work in place (WIP), lookahead, status tracking, and inventory management workflows when accessing specific model views by trade or scope
- Instant access to Quantities-Instant access to complete project inventory to easily organize project data by user defined parameters such as bid package, locations, phase, WBS, or work activity codes
- Increase Access and Accountability -Access specs and other project documents from BIM 360 directly in the Assemble model to identify, track, and resolve project issues quicker and with greater transparency.
Frequently Asked Question
How does the claiming process work?
Customer needs to submit claim on Business Grants Portal (BGP)providing the following claim documents.
- Bank statement showing payment
- Purchase order or signed acceptance of quotation/contract
- Receipt or cheque
- Pictures: Licence number(s) of software
- Usage Report
To apply for PSG, the customer just need to submit quotation (must not have signed or made payment) into BGP grant application form. Once it is approved and solution is adopted, customer will receive a grant approval letter . After making full payment to vendor , customer will then need to submit remaining set of documents into BGP claims for reimbursement.
55 Kaki Bukit View, Techpark II Innocom Building (S) 415976 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org www.innocomholding.com